Character Map is an independent app used for inserting symbols in Window computer.
- Press “Win Logo + R” keys to open Run prompt.
- Type charmap and hit enter key.
- This will open the Character Map.
- You can change the Font, Character set or search for symbols using search box.
- Click on the “Group by” and select “Unicode Subrange” option. This option will be available only for the standard fonts like Arial.
- A new pop-up will open from which you can select the symbol group.
- You can either double click on a symbol to insert or select the symbol and click “Copy” button to place in clipboard.